Monday, May 3, 2010

Best love SMS Poems and Text Messages

Best love SMS Poems and Text Messages

All my life I search for someone to love. Someone who makes me complete. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for me.Now I have found you.now i have just one question to ask.Do you love me ?




Just one step at a time
And closer to destiny
I knew at a glance
There'd always be a chance for me
With someone I could live for
Nowhere I would rather be.
Is your love strong enough
Like a rock in the sea?
Am I asking too much?
Is your love strong enough





When I saw you, I was afraid of meeting you.
When I met you, I was afraid of kissing you.
When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I'm afraid of losing you.



Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound
And I don't know if I'm being foolish
Don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes.




The sun descending in the west,
The evening star does shine;
The birds are silent in their nest,
And I must say you r mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment