Monday, February 7, 2011

Elite Valentine's Day SMS Unique Messages

Love rules the court, the camp, the grove,
And men below, and saints above,
For love is heaven and heaven is love.

My true-love have my heart and I have yours.
By just exchange one to the other given,
I hold your dear, and mine you cannot miss,
There never was a better bargain driven,
My true-love have my heart, and I have yours.

Your heart in me keeps you and me in one,
Your heart in me guides me thru ur thoughts and senses,
U love my heart, for once it was ur own,
I cherish urs, because in me it bides.

Love is life's end; an end but never ending,
All joys, all sweets, all happiness awarding,
Love is life's wealth, ne'er spent but ever spending,
Love's life's reward, rewarded in rewarding,
Then from you wretched heart fond care remove,
Ah! Should I live but once love's sweets to prove,
I will not love to live, unless I live to love.

Drink to me only with your eyes,
Or leave a kiss but in the cup,
And I will pledge with mine,
And I’ll not ask for wine.

Come, rest in this bosom, my own stricken deer,
Though the herd has fled from me, ur home is still here,
Here still is the smile, that no cloud can overcast,
And a heart and a hand, all ur own to the last.

U walk in beauty, like the night,
Of cloudless ambiance and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright,
Meets in ur aspect and ur eyes,
That mixed to the tender light,
Which even heaven do not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment