Friday, February 12, 2010

All new valentine day SMS Love Poems for Feb 14

All new valentine day SMS Love Poems for Feb 14

sms text message to Your Beloved

phone messages that will keep  your  love thinking About you
My hands will be around you one  day

you are unaware of my love today

My love is going to bound you one day

Paradise is always where you live

Paradise is always when you smile

Paradise is always when you look at me

I want to live in paradise

So  I am Saying

I love you

I love you  for what you are

I Love you  for what I am when I am with you.

I love you  for what you are making of me.

I Love You because You are Special for me

You are  the loveliest and best

A Sea of Love is now Inside my Chest ,

The Day you met me in my life

All my Desires came silently to rest,

As I  found the Best

No comments:

Post a Comment