Friday, February 12, 2010

Best love short poems for valentine day

Best love short poems for valentine day

Send these love Poems as sms text message

mobile love for those who deserve the best

See the List Below
I never seen someone

With such beautiful eyes

You are the only one made for me

by the mighty god of skies

Happy Valentines Day

Please Call me

please give me a ring,

Pardon me for loving you

when you talk to me ,my heart goes to swing

I love you
I love you  night and day

You make me happy you make  me proud

For the eternity we should stay together

This is the only thing I  pray

please Listen to me I have Something to Say

Many Happy returns of Valentine's Day

I have never seen anyone

Sweet as you before

meet me on this valentines day

And I  will never need anyone  more.

Happy valentines Day
you are the one who gives me strength

in the moments of despair

you are the one who is always in my Dreams

and in the fragrance of  morning air

I Love You Sweetheart

No comments:

Post a Comment