Friday, February 12, 2010

Top Love SMS Worlds best Sincere valentine Day messages SMS

Top Love SMS Worlds best Sincere valentine Day messages SMS
Loving you might mean taking chances,
but they're worth taking.
Loving you might be a mistake,
but it's worth making

I hold it true, whate'er befall
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

When I'm feeling blue All I have to do Is
take a look at you And then I'm not so blue

This all exists only because I love you,
the world is here, and it will always be,
the end of everything is only an irony,
as the sun is rising on East,
and it shines for all the ones underneath.
But to me, nothing has to do,
it all exists only because I love you.

Sometimes your love color  my words

Sometimes it colors my dreams ,

I am nothing without you

Thats Why I am Saying ,I love you

Hope you have a special day
Filled with love and happiness
Hope its as warm as your smile
and as wonderful as you are
Happy valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment